When water damages one of your insured properties, an immediate response to their call for help is crucial. Our response time, cutting edge equipment, and certified staff helps your customers get back to normal faster, mitigates the loss preventing further damage, and keeps claims costs down.
We are fully insured and our work is guaranteed to be completed to satisfaction. We use the industry standard Xactimate pricing.
Insurance Agents / Adjusters
We provide immediate response to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We can dispatch a disaster team immediately after your call. We have state-of-the-art truck mounted water extraction equipment and large inventory of structural drying and fire mitigation equipment. Our staff is experienced and are IICRC certified technicians.
- The property owner is more satisfied because of less disruption and stress.
- Reduces the potential for mold growth by drying the structure quickly.
- Saves property owner and insurance company time and money.
- Healthier, safer and less inconvenient for the occupants.
- Minimizes replacement of costly structural repairs.
- Focuses on drying complete structure not just carpet and cushions.
- Most structure and contents dried within 3 to 4 days.
Four Principles of High Speed Structural Drying
1. Physical Removal of Water (Extraction) – Removal of water in the liquid state is 500 times more efficient than evaporation.
2. Air Flow (Evaporation) – After as much water as possible has been removed physically, the remaining water must be evaporated using high-velocity air. Over the last few years, new types of air movers have been introduced that provide much higher air movement at lower amperage and are specifically designed for high-speed structural drying.
3. Dehumidification (Balanced Evaporation) – Dehumidifiers are used to balance evaporation. In other words, the moisture being put into the air from the air movers has to be taken out of the air, or secondary damage will occur. Without dehumidifiers, hygroscopic materials would absorb moisture out of the air and become damaged, drying would be delayed, and mold growth could occur. By utilizing the new low refrigerant dehumidifiers we can remove much more moisture from the affected area then ever before.
4. Temperatures (Control) – Maintaining proper temperature is critical in drying a structure quickly. Warm air holds more moisture than cool air; therefore, warm air will increase the rate of evaporation. Keeping the temperature of the affected area between 80-90 degrees fahrenheit for the first 36-48 hours can assist drying enormously. Drying chambers can be used to contain the warmer temperatures to the affected areas.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
We will get back with you within the next business day.